This editable resource includes various forms and activities for Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Night. This product includes both color and black & white options.
1. Parent Letter Template: This template is designed for you to communicate important school information and/or classroom expectations. You can send this to families prior to Back to School Night.
2. Classroom Scavenger Hunt: Have students explore the classroom by completing a fun scavenger hunt highlighting all the significant parts of your classroom. There are 3 versions of the scavenger (including an editable option).
3. Information Folder Cover: I like to put all informational text and important forms in a folder for families to take home. The cover page tells families to review the information at home and return necessary documents.
4. Learning About Your Learner/Parent Questionnaire: Learn more about each student by having families complete a quick questionnaire.
5. Transportation Form: This resource include 2 transportation forms for families to fill out.
6. Parent Volunteer Form: The resource includes a parent volunteer form that can be edited.
7. Classroom Donation Kit: This resource includes a S'more themed supply donation kit.
8. Parent Warm Wishes Station: Have parents record their hopes and dreams for the school year.
9. Bookmark Making Station: Get students excited about reading by having them color a bookmark.
10. Sign In Sheet: Keep track of families that attend the night and collect their email addresses.
THANK YOU & ENJOY! :)
This product is meant for single classroom use only. All rights are reserved by the author.