Everything you need to kick off the school year! This back to school mega bundle includes my best selling back to school resources at a special discount! You’ll be ready for Meet the Teacher Night, Open House, Substitutes, and the First Day of School in a flash with these Back to School organization resources!
Everything you need to keep yourself and your parents organized as you head back to school!
This is perfect for any first year teacher that isn’t quite sure what important information needs to be shared with families. All of these back to school organization tools are also ideal for busy veteran teachers who just want to plug and play their information in!
Click on each to see the resource previews & detailed info.
- Back to School Class Information in a format parents will actually read and keep instead of throwing away!
- Put must know info at your substitute’s fingertips in a flash!
- All your emergency procedures in one handy place!
- Start the year with a solid curriculum plan! FULLY editable in PowerPoint.
- Teach your procedures in a fun way, while engaging students with funny memes!
- Feel prepared and organized on Open House night with an easy to edit PowerPoint file and printable Open House forms.
- Take your Back to School forms paperless with digital forms for Google Drive: Includes Student Information, About Your Child, Technology Survey, and Volunteer Request forms.
- A digital version of the back to school flipbook that you can share on your class website.
- Type your student info once on the main roster, and this resource instantly makes a class set of over 40 different labels for your students' notebooks, journals, & folders.
- Let this editable, autofill gradebook & class list generator get you organized in a snap! Type once & over 35 custom gradebook pages & class lists are instantly created for you.
- Automatically generate student login and password labels for your class!
Everything included is editable so that you can customize each resource to fit your classroom’s needs. Fonts are embedded in PDFs for easy editing. Fonts in PowerPoint files are embedded for PC users, but Mac users may need to install (FREE) fonts.
Find an easy to follow video tutorial for editing PDF files on my blog.
Back to school organization is already hectic enough & these resources will make life so much easier and manageable as you are trying to handle all the things!
Whether you are using the print or digital version, this back to school bundle will allow you to leave the guesswork out and allow you to focus on the more important tasks in your classroom. Simply download, customize, print, & GO!
Teachers like you said...
- Taylor said, "I absolutely LOVE this organization bundle! This bundle has many things I would have never even thought about on my own that I love. The emergency, sub, and open house flip books are genius. I never would have thought about those on my own."
- Andrea T. said, "Wow! This is such a amazing bundle! I cannot thank you enough for helping me get ready for the school year! I have 4 different student rosters and this made printing what I needed a breeze! What could have taken me hours only took me under an hour for all 4 classes! Thank you!!!!"
- Mashell said, "I especially love your flipbooks!! My parents raved about my back-to-school flipbook and many told me they will keep it someplace safe to reference all year."
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.