This 172 page mega bundle includes four of my owl theme packs at a discounted rate. All four would total $14.00, but this mega bundle is only $11.00!
A. Whooo's Ready for School? (Owl Theme for the Classroom)
This 124 page unit has everything you need to get your classroom started with a colorful, eye-catching owl theme!
1. Months of the Year (three different sizes- whole page, half page, quarter page)
2. School Subjects (includes reading, science, math, social studies, history, English, writing, spelling, language arts) in two sizes
3. Number Cards (1-36) They can be used for calendars, math activities, grouping, etc.
4. Days of the Week (three sizes included)
5. Classroom Job Signs (six different blank classroom job signs)
6. Classroom Rule Signs (five different blank classroom job signs)
7. Student/ Class Incentive Charts (four different charts)
8. "A Note from the Teacher" Stationery
9. Student Awards- (five different owl awards)
10. Blank Labels/Cards for your own use
B. Look Whooo's a Great Student! (Owl Theme Awards)
Twenty different colorful, eye-catching owl awards are included. Awards are blank so that you can personalize them for your own classroom use.
C. Hooting for No Homework! (Owl Homework Passes)
Read OWL about it...NO HOMEWORK TONIGHT! Your students will hoot with happiness over these passes or coupons which enable them to skip a homework assignment! Twelve different colorful passes are included.
D. Back to School Owl Theme Unit: Look Whooo's Back to School!
Read OWL about this fun unit to get the year off to a great start! The pages feature back to school activities (although a number of them could be done at any point in the year) with an owl theme. Pages included are:
1. Whooo's a Match? (classmates meeting classmates)- both color and black/white versions included
2. Whooo I Am (bio/interests activity)
3. "Owl" Around Our Classroom (exploring the classroom)
4. Whooo Has a Ticket to Success? (identifying habits of successful students)
5. "Owl" Be a Success (setting goals)
6. Writing Survey
7. Read "Owl" About It (a drawing activity with favorite books and an activity to involve parents included)
8. "Owl's" Well That Ends Well (writing reflection on the first week of school)- both color and black/white versions included
Please view the thumbnails or see individual product previews/thumbnails for additional views.