Back to School Packet Worksheets
I'm so glad to present my back to school item, which has 4 great worksheets that can be used throughout the entire school year
, and best, it can also help managing the class
4 useful worksheets:
1) Adjectives Describing your Summer is meant to be used on the first day of school to help you learn more about your students. In that section, they need to give 10 adjectives that describe their summer, but they also need to write 10 full sentences for each one of the adjectives. You may also use this worksheet to encourage discussions
2) Goals - Weekly: to encourage your students on a weekly basis and have them set one goal per week. At the end of the week, students are asked to write what worked for them and what did not
3) Goals - Per Quarter - At the beginning of each quarter, have our students set up 10 goals and at the end, they identify the goals that were easy to succeed as well as those that need to be improved.
4) Adjectives Describing your School Year - In that section, they need to give 10 adjectives that describe their school year, but they also need to write 10 full sentences for each one of the adjectives.
After collecting the worksheets, you can see which areas may need to be improved and can use this while talking to the parents.
These worksheets can also be used for discussions
and can also be an excellent tool for those learning to speak English as well as with the Foreign Language classes
You might also like:
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Free one page Weekly Warm-Ups
- Weekly Warm Ups (Bell Ringers) Made Daily
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- My School and Home Chart - Helping to improve Behavior
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.