The first days of the school year are always an exciting and hectic time for everyone. My Back to School Packet will help you get organized and establish good home-school communication with the families of your students. The six items in my packet are tried and true, and have been used in my classroom for many years. Included in the packet are the following:
- Classroom A to Z: A summary of my classroom policies and procedures.
- Classroom Behavior Policy: A summary of my class behavior plan. A copy of this is sent home and another copy is stapled in my students' Agendas.
- Student Survey: A "getting to know you" survey for my students to complete.
- Parent Survey: A "getting to know you" survey for the parents of my students to complete.
- Parent E-mail Letter: An invitation to the families of my students to sign up for our class E-mail list.
- Classroom Volunteers Letter: A list of ways that parents can help in the classroom and at home. A form to complete is also included
All of these documents are Word documents, which makes them very easy to modify for your own classroom use. Make a great first impression on your students' families with my Back to School packet!
Copyright Geaux Teach Online Store. The purchasing teacher has permission to use these materials with his/her students only. You may not forward, copy, or otherwise transfer these materials to other individuals; these materials may not be stored on a network or shared drive for other teachers to use.