These parent communication forms will help you stay organized and keep parents informed. Being on top of your communication with parents is something that is very important and can sometimes even save our jobs! However, with our hectic schedules, this can easily be forgotten.
Let these forms do the work for you and be assured that with these in your files, you have one less thing to worry about.
* Stay on top of parent/teacher interactions.
* Keep parents informed on their child's progress in class.
* Inform parents what work their child missed while absent and when it should be turned in by.
* Remind parents of upcoming conferences.
* Prepare for conferences with a sheet that prepares talking points and keeps a record of topics discussed.
* Find out about your students from the parent's perspective. Our students are often different in the classroom than they are at home.
* A technology survey for parents to fill out informs you of the technology access at home.
While a parent's perspective is very important, so are your students'. Click below to find forms to use for the first week of school in class:
Beginning of the Year: Get to Know Your Students