Back to School Parent Family Information Teacher Letter
1st - 4th
What educators are saying
I loved this resource and how it was easy to edit for my own personal use. I will be using this for years to come!
These forms are absolute perfection! I love them & how easy they are to edit for my classroom needs! (:
We all know communication is key, so don’t leave your families wondering what to expect this year! This editable information packet includes template pages with the following headings:
- Hello! (perfect for your welcome letter)
- Tell Me! (to ask families to tell you a little about their child)
- Class Schedule
- Class Volunteers
- Class Supplies
- Class Wishlist
- Book Orders
- Attendance Policy
- Behavior Policy
- Homework Policy
- Grading Policy
- Toys Policy
- Birthday Policy
- Book Borrowing
- Family Contact (form for families to add their contact info for other families)
- Class Contacts (provide a list of contact info for parents to arrange playdates, invitations, etc.)
- ABC'S of Our Class (blank and editable for you to fill in!)
- Blank cover page (includes arrows and apple/books graphics)
- Blank page (includes black rectangle near the top)
I have filled out some pages with information with sample text, but please be sure to thoroughly read it as there likely will be expectations for you to change–it’s a helpful starting point but edit it to suit your needs!
IMPORTANT: You will receive a PDF with a link to the Google Slides file, which allows you to add your own graphics or photos if you would like.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.