Phonological Awareness activities include initial sounds (no letters), syllable counting, and rhyming. All activities are based on listening to sounds in words using picture cards. After introducing the concepts and the materials, these activities can be easily used by the children for independent practice in centers.
Little Monsters help your students have fun working with:
This is not a sound symbol correlation activity. Students do not identify the letters that go with the beginning sounds, they only match the pictures that have the same beginning sounds.
- In small group ask the students to move the marker as they say the word parts. In a literacy center, students say the words and cover the box with the appropriate number of syllables with a marker.
- Students match the rhyming picture cards in a pocket chart .
All activities are in color and black and white.
• Back To School Literacy Centers ~ PK K
• It's Time to Rhyme
• Kindergarten Assessment Common Core and TEKS (for our Texans)
• Kindergarten Writing ~ September
• Kindergarten Writing ~ August ~ Free
• Morning Work ~ September PK/K
• No Prep Initial Sounds
• No Prep Rhyming
• No Prep Syllables
• Syllables - The Three Bears
• Syllables ~ Little Red Riding Hood
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com