This fun Go Fish game is a great interactive game that target plurals along with other goals (i.e. formulating questions, labeling objects).
Included in this product:
- 36 Go Fish cards with both singular and plural nouns
- A page to glue to the back of the cards, so they are not see through
- 1 homework worksheet to send home for extra practice
Directions for creating your product:
- Cut out the cards for a go fish game.(You can laminate them for durability.)
- Glue the "Go Fish" cards to the back of the picture cards. (Print 9 copies for all cards)
- Simply print the homework sheet off and send home with the student.
Directions for “Go Fish”:
Each player gets five cards.
Players take turns asking for the card that matches a card in their hand (for example, if you have a crayon in your hand, you would ask another player “Do you have crayons?”). If the player does not have the matching cart, he/she will say “go fish” (draw a card).
The goal of the game is to get the most matches before someone runs out of cards.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.