This pack has everything you need to plan and implement approximately 2 weeks of back to school themed therapy for basic level preschool aged students.
1. Lesson Plan Guide
2. Speech & Language News with ideas and targets for parents
3. Coping Skill of the Week – Taking Deep Breaths (This year I am planning to focus on one coping strategy per unit to give my students a variety of skills to employ when they are disregulated.)
4. “There was an old lady who swallowed some books” Interactive Sequencing Mat
5. Black & White sequencing mat to send home for carryover
6. Sensory Bin Scavenger Hunt (I plan to fill my sensory bin with colorful pasta and a variety of school supplies to reinforce school vocabulary.)
7. “What” Question task cards with visual choices
8. Basic Concept “On” interactive book
9. Back to School Vocabulary Bingo – I plan to introduce one basic game structure per unit with my preschoolers to reinforce turn taking, sportsmanship, and basic game play.
10. Visual Recipe Pocket Chart Visuals for a Back to School Classic – Peanut Butter & Jelly
11. Student Recipes for PB&J
12. Phonology Cycle – initial /g/ flashcards
13. Initial /g/ bingo
14. Basic Craft Template - Pencil