This Back to School Presentation is set up so you can download and present it immediately! It consists of:
1. Reflection - Students focus on experiences from similar classes in their pasts.
2. Connection - Students connect their past experiences to how they best learn and what to expect from the course.
3. Identify - After reviewing the syllabus, students identify important skills the class will focus on.
4. Questioning - Students "quiz" each other on class policies, assignments, and requirements.
* There is also a How-To Guide to assist in instruction.