With this printable template, you can make and colour your own set of paper dolls going to school! Perfect for celebrating the back-to-school time and easing kids into the school routine,
This School Pack features:
- four kids (two boys and two girls)
- eighteen pieces of clothes and accessories to wear
- both the kids and the clothes are available in colour-your-own versions
If you played with dress-up paper dolls while growing up, you probably remember how much fun it was! From an adult (parent/teacher/therapist) perspective, we can also see how useful this activity is for a child’s development.
Here are a few important skills that making paper dolls and playing with them can encourage:
- fine motor skills and scissor cutting practice
- creativity and art skills
- storytelling skills
The designs can be used for making a classic paper doll with folding tabs as well as a magnetic doll.