The first week of school is a time for everyone to get to know each other and to get to know the classroom environment, rules, routines, procedures, etc. This product is a collection of activities designed to help with all the “get-to-know-yous”!
Included in this Collection:
- “Get to Know...” Banner (2 Versions)
- My Teacher: 3-2-1
- All About Me (And My Classmates) – A “Find Someone Who” - Activity
- Student Questionnaire
- iGoals (2 Versions)
- Math About Me
- Summer Slideshow
- “A Look Back at My Summer” Writing Assignment (2 Versions- gender specific)
- All About My Child (for parents to complete)
- Classmate Interview
- “Top 10 Things to Know About...” (Goes with classmate interview)
- “Classroom Rules” Activity
- Routines & Procedures: Note-Taking Page
- “Navigate & Locate in your New Classroom” (Scavenger Hunt)
- A Letter to Myself- Writing Assignment (Great for 1st week HW)
- “First Day of ___ Grade” and “Last Day of ___ Grade” Posters (to use in pictures on the first and last days of school. Versions available for grades 2-6)
Please view the extensive preview for this product!!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments!
Fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts
My Cute Graphics
Apples ‘n’ Acorns
Backgrounds from Lovin’ Lit