This set of 20 engaging and interactive printable requires students to practice skills taught in the Common Core Standards 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, and 4.NBT.3. These skills include:
* multiplication and division within 100
* determining unknown numbers in multiplication and division
* add and subtract within 100
* multiply one-digit number by multiples of 10 (range: 10-90)
This set of printables has seven types of activities:
* Math Sorts: This printable asks students to sort numbers into two-three categories.
* Unknown Answer: This printable ask students to solve problems to find the answer.
* Unknown Factor: This printable ask students to find the missing factor in an equation.
* Solve & Snip: This printable asks students to solve problems and then paste the correct answer from choices provided.
*Spinning Products: This printable asks students to spin two spinners to find answers.
* Connect Four: This printable asks students to spin to find answers and then see if they can get four answers in a row.
* Spin to Win: This printable asks partners to spin to find answers and then see who could color the most squares.
Each printable comes in two-three levels to provide teachers with options for differentiating in their classroom.
Just out the preview for a sample of what you'll get!