Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Back to School Themed Craft Bundle~ Set of 13 children's book-inspired crafts to accompany Back to School children's books read alouds. Crafts include themes of inclusivity, empowerment, kindness, SEL, identity, and friendship.
Great for Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read aloud the children's books that accompany each craft , (Get Your Book Copies Here ) or watch MaiStoryBooks FREE interactive read aloud videos for select resources, and then encourage students to create the crafts and activities that accompany each book.
- "Danbi Leads the School Parade" by Anna Kim (All About Me Bento Boxes Craft)
- "The Day You Begin" by Jacqueline Woodson (Welcome Doors: Share Your Story Craft)
- "The King of Kindergarten" by Derrick Barnes (My Very Own Back-to-School StoryBook)
- "The Pigeon HAS to Go to School" by Mo Willems (Pigeon Pinwheel: Back to School)
- "We Don't Eat Our Classmates" by Ryan T. Higgins (Friendship Sandwich Craftivity)
- "Froggy Goes to School" by Jonathan London
- "Going Places" by Peter H Reynolds (Going Places Go-Cart Craft)
- "Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes" by James Dean (Rocking in My School Shoes Craft)
- "Officer Buckle and Gloria" by Peggy Rathmann (Safety Tips and Rules Craft)
- "The Gingerbread Man: Loose in the School" by Laura Murray (The Gingerbread man Activity)
- "The Day You Begin" by Jacqueline Woodson (Welcome Doors Share Your Story)
- "The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School" by Deborah Diesen (Pout-Pout Fish 4 Facts of Confidence Activity)
- "We Will Rock Our Classmates" by Ryan T. Higgins (I am a Rockstar Craft)
Each Resource Includes:
- Easy/low prep craft templates available in black and white or color~ editable and different variations
- Directions- both visual step by step and written
**Does not include glue, scissors, or crayons/colors**
You must provide these materials.
Learn More about MAISTORYBOOK: creating reading resources to inspire in children a love for books and a curiosity for the world of reading.
Youtube Read Alouds: MaiStoryBook
Youtube Teaching: Mai Little Learners