Included in this pack are 5 math centers you can use right away in your math center. I teach first grade and it is nice to have some math center activities that review learned skills and refresh kindergarten learning.
- Pockets Full of Twos (skip counting by twos to 20)
- Fives All Around (skip counting by fives to 50)
- Plus One (expressions that add one up to 12)
- Tally Mark Match (tally marks 1-10)
- Rainbow Stripe Make Ten (sums that equal 10)
I print them in full color on white cardstock and laminate them. Then, I store them in view-front vinyl envelopes and my students can grab and get started.
Thanks to the great graphics from ~
Ashley Hughes Charlotte’s Clips
The Teaching Shack From the Pond
Please check out my store for other products!
Thanks! Amy Braman (AmyinNY)