Whether it's a new school year or just refresher time, help students expand their expressive language skills for school based language with understanding rules, telling about themselves, and learning school vocabulary.
This bundle contains:
• An About Me Craftivity
• Back to School Rules with "No David"
• Back to School Vocabulary, Books, and more
• Introducing Me: an about me book
Follow the links to each individual resource to see the contents of each.
• You will find class rules posters, reminder visual cue cards, and printable from the back to school with David Shannon resource.
• You will find 2 different activity books to make; each with different writing or drawing tasks.
• You will find vocabulary cards, a clinician written book, and more in the Back 2 School Vocabulary Resource.
The bundle price is approximately 20% off the total of the individual resources.
• Expressive Language Vocabulary Practice Cards for Speech Language
• Free Back to School About Me Craftivity - My Own Book
• Free Back to School with AAC Core Vocabulary planner for Speech Language
• My Way is OK Social Story for Special Education Inclusion Students
• Social Communication and Life Skills What to Say and Not Say in the Community
• Social Communication Skills Knowing What to Say and What Am I Thinking
• Social Emotional Language Skills Describe How You Feel What You Do and Why
• Visual Cues for Get Ready Tell Whats Wrong
• You Will Be My Friend Language Activities for Speech Language Special Education
. This is a bundle of language-based activities for back to school time; including vocabulary activities with the book "I'm Your Bus," 'About Me' writing activities, and understanding the rules (or "expected" behavior) with David Shannon books.
You might also like Vocabulary for Special Education Super Bundle