Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
MATH BUNDLE! GRADES 4 - 6
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
This product has 50 math worksheets that review the following skills for grades 4-6.
addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, place value, word problems, money, measurement, rounding, math vocabulary, exponents, greater than, less than, math facts, and more!
Great for review!
All pages are in black ink for easy copies.
1 front cover page in black ink for students to make a math practice book to take home for reinforcement!
6 recording sheets
The adorable clip art is from Educlips and mycutegraphics.com
I used the same format as in my other product:
50 No Prep Math Printables
but changed all the problems, used clip art, and also added work spaces on some pages.
There are three ways this product can be used in the classroom. The first is to make copies of individual pages to be used as review worksheets when you are teaching a specific skill.
The second way is to use these at a math center or station. Your students can use the recording sheets for answers. They can write the title of the worksheet on the recording sheet or the page number. Also, if you cut the answer key into strips, put them in separate envelopes, label the envelopes with the title, your students can check the pages they complete on their own.
The third way is to have your students make a math practice book. Use the front page cover in this product, titled, Math Practice Book. Students can color and write their name and grade on the front. Next, as you complete pages, they can keep them in a folder in order according to the page number. When all 50 pages are complete, students can staple the upper right hand corner of the booklet which will create a math practice book to take home and use for reinforcement. Parents can write similar problems for children to study at home.
I hope your students find much success in math this year and this practice book will be helpful. Thank you for stopping in my store and look for more new products, freebies, sales, and giveaways!
20 MATH GAMES FOR REVIEW!
20 games for review!
1. Wise Owl's Math Vocabulary Game!
42 task cards that review math terms
2. Math Raceway Game!
black ink for easy copies reviews math facts
3. Fraction Frogs!
This game reviews multiplication of fractions!
4. The Gum Ball Game!
This game reviews addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, money, and more!
5. Flip Flop Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
6. Snorkel Game! Multiplication Facts
7. Pool Party Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
8. Pup's Ice Cream Game!
addition subtraction multiplication and division problems with
40 task cards
9. Ice Cream Cone Game: Addition 26 cards, directions, ice cream cone answer sheet, 10 extra cards
10. Cupcake Game: Subtraction 26 cards,directions, cupcake answer sheet, 10 extra cards
11. Breakfast Game: Multiplication 26 cards, directions, jelly bread answer sheet, 10 extra cards
12. Shark Game: Division 26 cards, directions, shark answer sheet, 8 extra cards
13. Soccer Game: Add Subtract Multiply Divide 24 cards, directions, soccer answer sheet, 8 extra cards
14. Football Game: Money 22 cards, directions, football answer sheet
15. Cloudy with a Chance of Rain Game: Order of Operations
24 cards, cloud answer sheet, directions, 8 extra cards
16. Monster Blob Game: Rounding, Estimating, Place Value, Expanded Notation 24 cards, directions, monster answer sheet
17. Pirates and Treasures Game: Math Terms and Symbols
24 cards, treasure chest answer sheet, directions
18. Go Bananas Game: Shapes, Fractions, Roman Numerals
24 cards, directions, banana bunch answer sheet
19. The Pyramid Game: Word Problems 24 cards
20. Mystery Number Candy Game: review addition, subtraction, multiplication division, rounding, and more! 24 cards
These games are a great way to review and keep your students engaged. 440 Task Cards answers included
Any Subject Review
For some games, your students can make their own questions for any subject using index cards to review for tests. Also flash cards, vocabulary, spelling, sight words, etc. can be used as well.
Once printed you can place the games side by side to make a nice fit for laminating. If needed, you can trim for a better fit.
All clipart is from mycutegraphics.com These games are very colorful and when printed look great!
Thanks for visiting my store and stop again for new products, sales, and freebies.
I truly hope these games are an engaging learning experience for your students!
I wish your students much success!