Also included in
- Whether it's a new school year or just refresher time, help students expand their expressive language skills for school based language with understanding rules, telling about themselves, and learning school vocabulary.This bundle contains: • An About Me Craftivity• Back to School Rules with "No Davi$12.60$15.75Save $3.15
Rules are important in all classrooms and especially in classrooms where students have difficulty with understanding and following them. Help students learn the rules with this resource that uses the David Shannon books to reinforce what's acceptable/expected and what's not.
Whether you begin the school year with David and the rules he should live by, or read these books later in the year, the “David” books by David Shannon illustrate beautifully some of the rules teachers and parents try to enforce.
“David Goes to School” gives us a few of the rules we want kids to follow. “No, David” is the first book in the series. In here are rules to be followed at home.
This pack includes multiple images for a variety of rules - those in the books and others you might have in your classroom, therapy room, or home.
1. Compare/contrast activities for school and home rules and for your rules and David's,
2. Cloze activities,
3. Activities to track inferences from the illustrations,
4. Questions about rules to answer.
5. A drawing/writing activity
6. I can... following the rules posters for your room
7. Clip or task cards for additional practice with identifying the meanings of rules
You can also find this resource as a part of my Back to School Bundle:
⭐ Back to School Receptive Expressive Language Bundle