Also included in
- Inspire creativity in your classroom with this MAKER bundle!! These easy to use STEM Challenges will get your students problem solving and working as a team. Looking to use STEM all year round? Click here to check out the full YEAR STEM BUNDLE with 30 challenges!INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:3 STEM chal$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$86.06$122.95Save $36.89
Looking for STEM activities? I Am a Maker STEM Challenge pairs great with the book "Be a Maker" by Katey Howes . Motivate your students to be a maker! Also comes with DIY bulletin board letters. This activity can be completed as whole group or rotation style. Easy prep & common materials!
Looking to use STEM all year round? Let your students be creative makers with STEM challenges! Save 30% with Elementary STEM Year Long Bundle!
- 1. Bulletin Board Letters - Easy Print & Cut "We are makers"
- Display student sheets and ideas
2. Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did or add photos
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Instructional video
- Shake break
- 3. Printable Response sheets - Three drawing extension sheets to meet your students' level
- Various writing lines, draw only
- 4. Task cards - small and large sizes
- 5. Student certificates
- 6. Printable stickers - print on Avery labels
- 7. Teacher tips & directions
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying! I can adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!