Student discussions are key in the classroom. This product you will get students started in discussions through scavenger hunt questions. Students get up, get moving, learn procedures in your classroom, work cooperatively, and have a great time all while being introduced to your expectations in a non-threatening style of learning!
Grab this Product as a Bundle!
Look Inside and You Will Find
★ 5 Social Scavenger Hunts: Making New Friends, Introducing Science, Introducing Math, Reviewing Classroom Procedures and Rules, and Reviewing the Playground Rules and Procedures. These scavenger hunts allow students to ask other students questions and for these students to color each other's pictures, creating a classroom of community projects!
★ Classroom Expectations and Procedure Page for conducting the Scavenger Hunt. This will allow students to understand what they can and cannot do during the Scavenger Hunt.
★ Suggested Colors for the Picture
These suggestions are not a complete guideline. The idea of the picture is to show students what the pictures look like colored in. Allow them to use their own color choices to direct other students in the coloring of their picture.
What you will find inside:
• 1 Why Use these Pages for the teacher
• 1 Page of Rules and Reminders for Students to Establish Procedures
• 1 "Birds that Flock Together Make the Best of Friends" Picture Page
• 1 "Birds" Color Coding "Suggestion"
• 1 "Birds" Student Scavenger Hunt Page
• 1 "Scientists Observe Their World" Picture Page
• 1 "Scientist" Color Coding "Suggestion"
• 1 "Scientist" Student Scavenger Hunt Page
• 1 "Scientist" Cheat Sheet showing all the Scientist Types on the Hunt Page
• 1 "Math is Fun + Challenge = Learning" Picture Page
• 1 "Math" Color Suggestions
• 1 "Math" Student Scavenger Hunt Page
• 1 "In this Classroom..." Picture Page
• 1 "Classroom" Color Suggestions
• 1 "Classroom" Student Scavenger Hunt Page
• 1 "I HEART Recess" Picture Page
• 1 "Recess" Color Suggestions
• 1 "Recess" Student Scavenger Hunt Page
All of this practice will lead to students knowing each other better and being better prepared to work together throughout the school year! It's a great way to get any classroom moving toward a Student-Led classroom!
Other products you might be interested in:
Discussion Starters Cootie Catchers with Question Posters for Back-to-School
Student-Led Learning Build a Game
Editable Student Table / Leader Checklist Freebie
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Julie from The Best Days :)
♥ Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers!