Students will connect everyday experiences to science concepts through illustrations and writing.
Students will love sharing their summer experiences with this fun back to school science activity. They will illustrate a fun summer experience using an Instagram template and then write a paragraph connecting their experience to science. Being able to communicate in writing is an important skill; use this activity to integrate science and writing in a fun, high-interest way.
This is the perfect resource for the first few days of school when you need time to complete administrative tasks, organize supplies, or make space for new students.
Use the finished activities for your first display of student work!
- 3 versions of the Science Filled Summer Instagram writing activity
- 3 versions of the Year-round Instagram writing activity
- Sample Instagram post for student reference
- Graphic organizer with science concepts for student reference
- Projectable file for student reference pieces
- Teacher notes
- This is NOT an editable resource
- The preview file gives a more detailed look at what is included
More Physical Properties Resources:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).