Also included in
- These back to school science safety and science tools activities will start your year off right! This bundle offers a variety of options for learning and reviewing all about safe & unsafe behaviors in the science lab as well as how to use grade-level appropriate science tools. Both face-to-face$14.50$18.50Save $4.00
This easy to use Science Safety with Science Tools game is the perfect way to have students review key concepts and vocabulary during back to school. Play the game on any device with internet access. Includes several different styles of animated questions to keep students engaged while reviewing what they know about the physical properties of matter. Watch the preview to see the game in action!
Save 20% with the Safety and Tools BUNDLE, which includes this resource.
- Wearing and using safety equipment properly
- Washing hands
- Using materials appropriately
- Following classroom guidelines
- Proper handling of organisms
- Grade level safety, measurement, and observation tools
What do I need to play the game?
A device that has access to the internet.
Can students drag pieces around?
No, the game will play in "presentation" mode and works by students tapping through the answers.
Will this work for distance learning?
Yes. You can share a private link with your students via email, Classdojo, Remind, etc. Just remember that you may NOT post the link on a public website or district server. The link is for use with your students only.
Related Resources for this concept:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).