- This 2nd grade bundle includes hands-on and engaging math centers for the entire year!!! You will be getting a total of 90 math centers!*********I also have this resource in a digital version! Click HERE to check it out.Each set of centers has the same format, so students will learn the expectations$40.00$49.50Save $9.50
This product includes 10 engaging math centers that review first grade math skills at the beginning of the second grade. Students have a recording book and rotate through 10 different centers. Centers include constructed response math journaling, task cards and sorts.
This resource was created in collaboration by Third Grade Pad and Not So Wimpy Teacher. Creating this resource as a team helped us to increase the quality of the math centers!
All centers are included in color and black and white!
1. Math journaling (Subtraction)
2. Word Problems (Addition & Subtraction)
3. Roll a Problem (Place Value & Making Numbers)
4. Making Numbers (10 more and 10 less)
5. 2- Digit Addition
6. Making 10
7. Measuring (with non-standard units)
8. Missing Numbers (additions and subtraction)
9. Telling Time
10. Comparing Numbers (2-Digit)
These centers are perfect for an independent math center. My students work on them when I am meeting with guided math groups. Each center includes simple, student friendly directions. This allows students to be more independent. Centers could also be used for morning work or fast finishers.
Teacher answer key is provided.
Please look at the preview for a sneak peak at some of the centers.
Available in this money saving bundle:
More 2nd Grade Centers:
Looking for these centers for another grade level?