These 10 ELA Literacy Centers for Kindergarten are perfect to start your year off! They are aligned with Common Core State Standards.
The following centers with worksheets are included:
1. Park the Bus: Beginning Sound Picture Match
2. Yummy Apples: Letters or Words apple sorting mat.
3. Rhyme Time: Find the matching rhyming picture to build the puzzle.
4. Non Fiction Text and Comprehension. All About Squirrels. (Differentiated)
5.Spin and Write: Spin a letter on the apple and record it. (Upper or Lower Case)
6. Sight Words: Choose a sight word basket and build it using the lettered apples. Record it on the sheet.
7. Fiction Text and Comprehension: A New School.
8. School Scribe: Upper Case tracing.
9. Beginning Sounds Match: Find the matching beginning sound to complete the word.
10. Upper and Lower Case letter sorting mat.
***BACK TO SCHOOL MUST HAVES!***
Back to School September Literacy Centers KindergartenBack to School Literacy ELA Centers First GradeBack to School September Literacy Centers Second GradeBack to School Math Centers KindergartenBack to School Math Centers First GradeBack to School Math Centers Second GradeYear Long Math Center Bundle