'Tis the Back to School Season!! These fun, differentiated, Common Core aligned pages will be sure to engage students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade, as they learn or review sight words. Students love using dot markers or crayons to fill in the boxes!
You can use these worksheets as morning work, at a center, as homework, or for extra credit. Here is what you'll get:
1. Four different seasonal designs: a bus, an apple tree, a schoolhouse, and a crayon.
2. Four differentiated worksheets for each picture with multiple tasks per page, including a sentence starter to use the sight words.
3. Two answer keys with the picture revealed.
4. Sight words covered in this packet: a, am, and, big, can, I, is, it, like, my, see, the
5. Two editable blank templates for each picture so you can include text boxes to type in your own three or four words.
Download the preview to see! I know your students will enjoy these pages as much as my kids do!
Kim Rosner ~ Kimmy's Classroom