Also included in
- A bundle of my favorite Spanish class games for any level. This big bundle includes all of my Taco Tuesday sets, Puzzles, Dice Games, Maracas sets, Tiburones Games, and my Spanish Crosswords and Word Searches. Editable versions are also provided of Taco Tuesday, Tiburones, and the Puzzles. Every Tac$170.00$249.00Save $79.00
- This bundle is ideal to support someone who teaches Spanish 2, 3, or 4! There are hundreds of activities for the preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, perfect tenses, and MORE. This includes a huge variety of comprehensible reading activities, writing activities, speaking activitie$380.00$586.25Save $206.25
- This is bundle contains over 40 versions of my students' favorite Spanish class game! ALL games are now ready for in person OR digital gameplay! Editable game templates and video supports are included as well. Taco Tuesday is a competitive activity that is perfect for all levels of Spanish. Great fo$45.00$67.50Save $22.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite back to school resources for various levels of Spanish class. Perfect for the first day and first weeks of Spanish class in levels 1-4. These activities work well in Middle School Spanish as well as High School Spanish.I hope these activities and resources help you ge$22.00$28.50Save $6.50
Taco Tuesday is always a favorite in my Spanish classroom! This version of the competitive activity is meant for the start of the school year in Spanish 4, and i now ready for remote and hybrid learning as well. Perfect for an opener, brain break, review game, or as a class reward! Ready-to-play pdf version included, as well as video support for the digital play version!
Looking to design your own Taco Tuesday Game? Digital templates are available here, with supports for virtual and traditional gameplay!
Spanish 4 Back to school TACO TUESDAY GAME
Ready for virtual AND traditional gameplay!
What is included in this download?
*1 game board ready to print and play
*Teacher instructions / support, linked blog posts for differentiation ideas
*Link to your own VIRTUAL copy of the game with digital game pieces!
*Video walkthrough to prepare you for virtual gameplay
What is Taco Tuesday?
This game is perfect for the first days of school!
Works best with students who covered the following in Spanish 3:
*food and food prep
*extended family members
This is a quick and simple game that gets students competing to identify VERY BASIC Spanish 3 vocabulary words. Give each pair or small group one game sheet, and watch them compete to find the correct TACO!
The teacher can describe vocabulary words in either English or Spanish, and students race to find the TACO that contains the correct word on the paper that they share.
With a different color pencil/marker, the student who finds the word first colors in the taco. At the end of the activity, they evaluate which student identified the most words.
Students LOVE this quick game because of how competitive it gets! It is a game that allows 100% target language use in a simple and straightforward way.
Differentiation options: speed with which you describe the word, whether you use English or Spanish, whether you allow students to compete or have them work on their own individual papers.
Check out the preview to get a better look :) The preview is just a sample and may not be for the tense / unit you are purchasing.
I hope your students love this game!
Be sure to check out my Dice Games, Tiburones Games, Maracas Sets, and Triangle Puzzles for this unit!
⭐ Spanish 1 Curriculum Bundle
⭐ Spanish Present Tense AR Verbs Citas Cortas Speaking Activity
⭐ Spanish Ser and Adjectives Grammar and Culture through Music
⭐ Spanish Ser and Adjectives Reading Comprehension Packet
⭐ Spanish Ser and Introductions Class Openers Bundle
⭐ Spanish SER Puzzles
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!