THIS IS A BUNDLE WITH TWO PRODUCTS FOR ONE LOW PRICE:
1- BIENVENIDOS SONG & ACTIVITIES
♥I teach this song on the first day of Spanish class. It helps students build some basic Spanish vocabulary. We sing it each day as we enter class and transition from their "English speaking day" to Spanish immersion. After, we start calendar activities, take attendance, talk about who may be sick and what students did over the weekend. It is a fun way to segue into Spanish instruction. *Sung to the tune of, "Three Blind Mice."
1. Printed song with blue background (to project on board).
2. Printed song with white background (to print).
3. Circle and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
4. Cross out and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
5. Illustrate, cut, and create student book.
6. Student "Hola español" color sheet.
7. Teacher "Bienvenidos" color sheet.
8. Bienvenidos color and cut flash cards for students.
9. Coordinating color by number activity sheet.
2-TODO SOBRE MÍ
♥This is the perfect activity for back to school. Students can choose the girl or boy version to create self portrait, and share some of their favorite things. I let younger students draw their favorite things. I encourage older students to write their favorite things using Spanish vocabulary. My students love to share these in groups, then I collect them and post them on our first bulletin board of the year.