Back to School Spanish Lesson Plan Templates Editable Secondary Curriculum Plans
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- What to do on the 1st day of Spanish class? This Spanish class back to school bundle includes everything you need for a successful first week of Spanish class. This is the perfect Spanish back to school bundle for a first-year Spanish teacher or your first year at a new school with a focus on WorldPrice $14.99Original Price $17.99Save $3.00
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $103.38Save $30.39
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
These are editable Google lesson plan templates to help you plan your curriculum for the year, month, as well as week. The yearly, monthly, and weekly lesson plan templates are included in an editable Google Drive format. I use the lesson plan templates to plan Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4, but they could be used for any secondary class lesson planning. These are especially great for planning for maternity leave.
*The calendars are now updated for the 2023-2024 school year!
⭐️ Get the Back to School Bundle for the best deal on 1st week of Spanish class resources
Included editable blank Google lesson templates
- ✅ Paperless lesson & curriculum planning with these editable Google templates
- ✅ Curriculum Year Plan (Google Sheets with an example of Spanish 1-4)
- ✅ Monthly Lesson Calendar in Spanish - updated with all months of 23-24 school year
- ✅ Monthly Lesson Calendar in English - updated with all months of 23-24 school year
- ✅ Monthly Lesson Calendar in English - of the 2023 Calendar Year
- ✅ Lesson Plan Template - 1 week vertical
- ✅ Lesson Plan Template - 1 week at a glance
⭐️⭐️ Curriculum & lesson planning templates that real teachers actually use. ⭐️⭐️
- ✅ Stop wasting time on expensive planners that require you to write every detail from scratch...and they are all messed up after a canceled day.
- ✅ Instead type plans in Google Docs. Copy & paste when plans change. Search for last semester's lesson/unit plan in your drive & never start from scratch again!
Teach a ton of preps as a #deptof1?
- ⭐️ A simple plan for the day, for every class you teach, is all you need. (With vertical & horizontal options, since everyone has a strong preference of which is better:)
- ⭐️ Monthly calendars to plan out each level (can even share with students)
- ⭐️ Yearly curriculum spreadsheet, broken down by the week, to see what you are teaching at every level, all side by side.
Teach on a collaborative team?
- ⭐️ Digitally plan together by linking shared daily Google Slides & lesson materials.
- ⭐️ Reuse materials from one semester to the next, with everything saved in a searchable Google format.
Best selling back to school resources with 140+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I love using this resource, especially because you can have the WHOLE week at glance. If you use slides, you can link them to your week plans and save a lot of time. - Romina V
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was the perfect resource for me to utilize while preparing for my maternity leave while creating a curriculum map for my sub who will take over my online kindergarten digital academy class. - Cara
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank you for sharing how you keep your curriculum organized! As a department of one, this will be really useful! - Shanna C
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ These are beautiful & just what I need to organize my curriculum from one year to the next. No more saving bulky planners to refer back to! - Amy D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Absolutely love this resource. I am working on updating curriculum maps and needed something more user friendly and able to see things at a glance - the color coding Google sheets is a brilliant idea.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This helped me to organize my classes so I can keep it fresh and change up topics and activities so my students (and I) don't get bored with the same old routine over and over. I am grateful to have this resource to make planning my year a bit more streamlined.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was a lifesaver as I started planning my curriculum. I recently moved to CI and this was a great resource in terms of planning current lessons as well as a scope and sequence throughout all levels - Shane G
Bundle up to save $$
⭐️ Get the Back to School Bundle for everything you need the first week of Spanish class including these Lesson Plan templates, plus Proficiency Puzzle, Syllabus, Pre Unit 1, Parent Newsletter & 1st Week Slideshow,
Other resources you might like for back to school in Spanish class
- ⭐️ Questions Cards - mi verano (past tense)
- ⭐️ Find Someone Who - Mi Verano (past tense).
- ⭐️ Back to School: High Frequency Verbs Unit
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Drive resource. You will find it in a "TPT purchases" folder in your Drive. You must be connected to the Internet to access them.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.