This back to school speech and language bundle will help you get the year started on the right foot. You'll find simple low and no prep materials filled with fun and engaging activities that your students will enjoy. Take the stress out of planning during the busy back to school season.
- Articulation Craft Activity
- Print and Go BTS Vocabulary Worksheets
- Following Directions Worksheets
- Interactive Categorization Activity
- Print & Go Articulation Worksheets
- Getting to Know You Worksheets
- Your students get to "rule the school" as they practice their articulation sounds and decide how to set up their very own playground, classroom, music room, or cafeteria. Each visual scene has both expected and unexpected items to be placed in their picture. This creates the perfect opportunity to target a variety of language skills as well. The activity covers 16 sounds/blends in all positions (50+ pages!). Each phoneme has a worksheet for the sound in initial, medial, final, and mixed positions, as well as blends for R/S/L.
This print and go vocabulary activity includes 20 categorization worksheets, 20 describing worksheets, and 30 compare/contrast worksheets. Each has varying levels of difficulty, which makes it great to use across a range of students/abilities.
- There are 100 stimulus items included in these 10 BTS themed Following Directions worksheets. The worksheets are organized by concepts: single-step basic, spatial, qualitative, quantitative, temporal, and mixed. This is a great print and go product for those busy days!
This is great categorization activity that focuses primarily on visuals. This proves to be very beneficial for students with limited expressive skills and students with Autism who typically demonstrate increased success with visual supports. There are two main visuals, a book bag and a lunch bag. The students will go through five pages of smaller visuals (60 total) while placing them in their correct category (things that go in a lunch bag and things that go in a book bag). Foils have been added and could be incorporated to increase difficulty.
The worksheets can be used in multiple ways and you can target multiple goals, depending on how you approach the activity.
Print & Go worksheets for your students to complete in order to help build rapport.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow