Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
These back to school speech and language activities will take the stress out of planning and prep to help you get off to a great start! You'll receive plenty of low and no prep speech therapy activities, as well as Boom Cards for articulation and language. You can use these activities for distance learning packets, teletherapy, and in-person sessions. Take the stress out of planning during the busy back to school season!
Updated 6/23/2020 - New Activities Added and Some Existing Activities Revised
- There are 100 stimulus items included in these 10 BTS themed Following Directions worksheets. The worksheets are organized by concepts: single-step basic, spatial, qualitative, quantitative, temporal, and mixed. This is a great print and go product for those busy days!eets. The worksheets are organized by concepts: single-step basic, spatial, qualitative, quantitative, temporal, and mixed. This is a great print and go product for those busy days!
This fall speech therapy craft is perfect for mixed groups with articulation and language pages that target a wide variety of goals! It includes 2 themes for 1 low price! These print & go activities also work great for easy bulletin boards or door decor!
The worksheets can be used in multiple ways and you can target multiple goals, depending on how you approach the activity.
This is great categorization activity that focuses primarily on visuals. This proves to be very beneficial for students with limited expressive skills and students with Autism who typically demonstrate increased success with visual supports.
These back to school speech therapy Boom Card activities include interactive articulation and language activities, making them perfect for distance learning and teletherapy!
This print and go vocabulary activity includes 20 categorization worksheets, 20 describing worksheets, and 30 compare/contrast worksheets. Each has varying levels of difficulty, which makes it great to use across a range of students/abilities.
- Your students get to "rule the school" as they practice their articulation sounds and decide how to set up their very own playground, classroom, music room, or cafeteria. Each visual scene has both expected and unexpected items to be placed in their picture. This creates the perfect opportunity to target a variety of language skills as well.
Print & Go worksheets for your students to complete in order to help build rapport.
→ Looking for more no print speech therapy activities? Click the links below for digital speech and language materials!
- Fun Boom Cards
- Printable Activities that Come with No-Print Options
- Materials for Speech Therapy Distance Learning Packets
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow