Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of speech therapy activities geared towards students in preschool through first grade that are working on articulation, grammar, vocabulary, and fine motor skills for handwriting. Each speech therapy goal (articulation, receptive and expressive language) is paired with fine motor dr$39.20$56.00Save $16.80
This Back to School speech activity is geared towards students in preschool through first grade that are working on articulation, grammar, vocabulary, and fine motor skills for handwriting. Each speech therapy goal (articulation, receptive and expressive language) is paired with fine motor drills and repetitive practice of target words. This is a great no prep option for the first day of speech with mixed groups! Tracing Images include: crayons, globe, pencil, and apple. Three size options: task cards cut out and used as language and articulation cards, no prep binder size, or download on the iPad.
This resource can be played several ways to ensure students are engaged and stay interested. The mini erasers and pom poms can be found at Dollar store, Target Dollar Spot or on amazon. This is also a fantastic way to address fine motor skills while using the tweezers in the sensory bin or with pom pom balls, stacking mini erasers, smashing playdoh, etc.
A progress monitoring data taking unit has been included for every goal to ensure organized collection of data over the school year. This is best when used with all units in the bundle. (Bundle includes: Back to school, Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Spring, and Easter)
*EDITABLE TEMPLATE INCLUDED! THIS ALLOWS YOU TO TYPE IN YOUR OWN DRILLS!
- Articulation goals: Initial, Medial and Final positions (p, b, m, t, d, f, v, k, g, r, s, z, l, sh,ch,th)
- Individual speech taskcard for each blend:
- R Blends ( br, dr, fr, cr, gr, pr, tr, mixed )
- L blends ( bl, fl, gl, cl, sl, pl, mixed x2 )
- S Blends ( sc, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, sw, st, sw )
- Language goals: functions, categories, verbs, irregular verbs, pronouns, plurals, irregular plurals, homophones, rhyming, opposites
You have the option of "print and go" by putting the entire speech tracer sheet in sheet protectors and store in a binder... OR you can make an "On the Go Fine Motor Box"! Please refer to option 1 in the preview.
Note: This is the same concept as the "Speech Trucks" resource. Due to popular demand, that resource was created into more themes. This particular unit is included in the bundle: back to school, fall, halloween, Christmas, valentines, Easter, and Spring. (Speech Trucks is not included in bundle)
This is a zip file. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Stay In Touch!!