Also included in
- Speech therapy activities for winter, spring, summer, and fall! The BUNDLE includes a TON of seasonal and holiday speech therapy materials that you will love!All speech and language holiday, seasonal, and monthly products listed are sold in this bundle at a 15% discount. Areas targeted include: -fol$80.58$94.80Save $14.22
If you loved my "Last Day in Speech" packet, you'll LOVE these "First Day in Speech" printables!
• End of the Year Speech Therapy Activities | Last Day in Speech
This product has been added to "Speech Therapy All Year" Bundle! If you own that bundle, don't buy this- you already own it!
• Speech Therapy All Year | Themed Speech and Language
Let's face it. The beginning of the year is stressful enough as it is. If you don't have time to prep materials, these no prep speech therapy worksheets are the perfect way to help you ease into the new school year!
Motivating for your elementary students- for use in individual and/ or small group speech and language therapy sessions!
Target objectives in a fun and relaxed way with these back to school speech therapy worksheets!
This packet includes 14 total low ink, no prep worksheets:
•1 idiom worksheets (your student states the meaning of the underlined idiom used in each sentence)
•3 following directions worksheets (temporal, sequence & inclusion directions)
•1 grammar worksheet (past tense verbs and is/ are sentence fill-ins)
•1 sentences worksheet (choose the correct conjunction to fill in the blank, then create grammatically correct sentences using target words)
•1 main idea and supporting details page (read short passage to/ with your students, use graphic organizer to provide main idea and details)
•2 describing worksheets
•1 social skills worksheet (your student will provide an appropriate response to a question or comment, then explain the reasoning for specified rules in a school cafeteria)
•1 synonyms worksheet (provide synonyms for target words)
•1 antonyms worksheet (provide antonyms for target words)
•1 open-ended articulation worksheet (you will fill in target word)
•1 open-ended "reflection" worksheet (your student will finish written sentences such as "I hope I learn...")
• Back to School Speech Therapy | Beginning of the Year Activities
• Following Directions Worksheets | Back to School Speech Therapy
• Would You Rather Questions | Beginning of the Year Activities | Would You Rather
• Speech and Language Therapy | Beginning of the Year Activities
• Fall Speech Therapy | Grammar Worksheets | Autumn Speech and Language
• Fall Speech Therapy | Fall Speech and Language | Following Directions