Also included in
- Make your speech therapy sessions fun and engaging with this GIANT Speech and language therapy activities bundle to take your speech therapy engagement to the next level. This Giant Speech and Language Therapy Bundle includes every resource from the Teaching Talking store! With over 1000 pages of sp$1047.00$1313.00Save $266.00
Back to School is a busy time and getting started with speech therapy can be a daunting task with multiple groups and clients. Instead of stressing about those first lessons, use this First Week of Speech Quick Start resource to set-up interactive notebooks for speech. Your students and clients will love having their own notebook for all of their speech activities. The first All About Me Superhero activities is a great way to begin working on speech and language goals while also getting to know your students. This quick start pack of Back to School Speech Therapy Interactive Notebook resources lets you start the year with a fun, interactive activity that will also prepare you and students for the rest of the year. Everything you need to get started with Speed Interactive Notebooks is included, including a handy step-by-step photo guide. With all of the templates, instructions, and checklists needed to set up your back to school speech therapy interactive notebooks included, you will easily breeze through the first week of speech therapy with no stress.
Back to School Speech Therapy Interactive Notebooks set includes:
- Choice of 3 notebook covers
- Envelope pockets
- Glue Sponge Set Up Tutorial
- All About Me Superhero Activities
- Interactive Speech Goal Templates
- Choice of several beginning of year notebook speech therapy activities
- 2 preschool language notebook templates
The set includes sample activities from 4 of the best-selling notebook packets in my store. This means you will have enough material for the whole first month of therapy for a mixed caseload.
Speech Interactive Notebooks Can:
- Keep all speech resources in one place
- Provide consistent take-home practice for students
- Incorporate fine motor skills with speech activities
See What SLP's are Saying:
I have used interactive notebooks for the past school year, and they have been invaluable to providing consistent take-home practice. When we’ve had breaks for school or I was out sick I loved being able to email the parents and say “No speech today! Use your NOTEBOOKS to practice at home!!” I love love love that I can see the history of homework I’ve provided with a quick flip through the pages of each students’ book.
Since the activities are picture based, It has been incredibly easy to use these with my non-readers! In my performance review this year I specifically got a nice comment from my principal about involving cutting and gluing to incorporate fine motor in my sessions! I cannot wait to use more of the language materials next school year!
More Fun Speech Therapy Resources
For Year-Round Speech And Language Activities:
Follow Teaching Talking for more engaging speech therapy activities!