Back to School Speech Therapy Language Scene
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Picture scenes for speech therapy! Get all 24 "Language Scene" products at a discount to use year-round for no prep or no print activities!Need activities that work for in-person and teletherapy?Want resources that can be easily used in mixed groups or across speech sessions?Do you like to plan a whPrice $95.00Original Price $114.00Save $19.00
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Behavior-Management-Activities-School-and-Community-2507681Price $27.20Original Price $34.00Save $6.80
Back to school language activities for speech therapy!
Need activities that work for in-person and teletherapy?
Want resources that can be easily used in mixed groups or across speech sessions?
Enjoy the flexibility of printing a resource or using it digitally?
Language scenes allow you to do all of these!
Use the picture scene and activities (to use with the scene) to target many language goals:
- WH Questions
- Following directions
- Present and Past Tense Verbs
- Possessive nouns & pronouns, third-person pronouns
- Answering open-ended questions/Formulating sentences/Conversation skills
- Basic Concepts
INCLUDES (in color and black & white)
- Back to School scene
- WH Questions to ask about the scene
- 1-step, 2-step, 3-step directions to use with the black & white scene
- 8 conversation/writing prompts to use with scene
- 6 WH “people and places at school” question cards
- 12 verb cards
- 12 cards targeting possessive nouns, third person pronouns & possessive pronouns
- 12 noun/pronoun + verb-ing sentence formulation cards
- 12 prepositions cards
- 12 basic concepts cards
- 16 categorization cards
Use the scenes to target any of the above concepts! Cut out the cards and use them to teach specific concepts directly. Once the cards are mastered, use the scene to ensure generalization of the concept.
➜ Use this as a NO PREP, PRINT AND GO resource by not cutting out the cards. You may even be interested in printing the additional activity pages 2 to a page to save paper, ink, and space.
➜ Use this as a NO PRINT resource by opening it on your computer or tablet. There are apps you can use to color or write on the pages.
Black and white pages are included for a print-friendly option, to send home, or use for coloring pages!
Take a look at the preview (and zoom in) to see what's included!
⭐ RELATED PRODUCTS ⭐
Back to School Intro to Speech
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
• Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Newsletter • Blog • Instagram • Facebook • Pinterest
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for individual use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet is forbidden.