This is a great Back to School Speech and Language BUNDLE to get your year started!
- Articulation BINGO
- Articulation Dominoes
- Articulation Worksheets for EVERY SOUND
- Following Directions Worksheets
- Compare and Contrast Worksheets/Visuals
- Categorization Activity
(Each activity uses visuals specific to School and Speech Therapy)
Target sounds for the BINGO and Dominoes activities include:
- /s/ blends
- /l/ blends
- all variants of /r/
* The mixed sounds make these activities great for groups!
(70+ pages Without counting the 20 BINGO sheets!!!)
Specific breakdowns of each are listed below
* Articulation BINGO *
This interactive articulation game provides you with 20 different BINGO sheets so no 2 student's are the same. Target sounds include: /s/, /s/ blends, /l/, /l/ blends, and all variants of /r/. There are 30 targets with visuals to support students in overall comprehension and achievement. (30 stimulus items also allows you to play the "fill the card" version without having the whole group all win at one time).
* Articulation Dominoes *
This is a fun twist on the classic Dominoes game. There are 36 target items with visuals and written words. Sounds that are incorporated in this activity include: /s/, /s/ blends, /l/, /l/ blends, and all variants of /r/. After passing out the cards, the student with the "Start" card begins the game. The students continue connecting cards until the last student lays down the "Finish" card.
* Following Directions Worksheets *
- There are 100 stimulus items included in these 10 BTS themed Following Directions worksheets. The worksheets are organized by concepts: single-step basic, spatial, qualitative, quantitative, temporal, and mixed. This is a great print and go product for those busy days!
* Compare/Contrast Worksheets/Visuals *
The first section focuses primarily on comparing/contrasting items based on attributes/appearance (e.g., color, parts, size, shape, etc.). For this reason, you will want to print it in color/laminate it or use it on a device.
The second activity is in black and white which makes it great for printing. Have the students fill out the Venn diagram focusing on all aspects of each (e.g., function, category, attributes, etc.) item.
* Categorization Activity *
This is great categorization activity that focuses primarily on visuals. This proves to be very beneficial for students with limited expressive skills and students with Autism who typically demonstrate increased success with visual supports. There are two main visuals, a book bag and a lunch bag. The students will go through five pages of smaller visuals (60 total) while placing them in their correct category (things that go in a lunch bag and things that go in a book bag). Foils have been added and could be incorporated to increase difficulty.
* Articulation Worksheets for Every Sound *
The worksheets can be used in multiple ways and you can target multiple goals, depending on how you approach the activity.
Favorite features -
1. Table of Contents to quickly print EXACTLY and ONLY what you need
2. Versatility - You can use these with crayons, markers, highlighters, BINGO daubers, BINGO chips, Play-Doh, miniature figurines, WHATEVER you happen to have on hand.
3. Flexibility in Activity and Goals Targeted - I have targeted so many goals in mixed groups with these worksheets. Some ways we've incorporated other goals - 1. Following Directions: Telling the students exactly what words to do next (Circle the word under "Fair" or Before you say the nest word, clap you hands 3 times), 2. Grammar - Make a complete sentence using the target word, 3. Short Term Memory - What were the last 3 words you did or What were the last 2 words Johnny did, 4. Vocabulary - Have the students describe various words, provide synonyms, compare/contrast, etc., 5. Phonological Awareness - Work on skills such as rhyming (there are lots of rhymes on many pages), blending, and segmenting as you go throughout the worksheets.
4. Every Sound - ALL SOUNDS (excluding vowels) have been covered. This includes blends as well!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow
→ TpT Store