Back to School Student Self-Evaluation of Subjects with SPED version
Also included in
- This bundle includes six back to school resources to make your first days of school a breeze! These print-and-go or project-and-go activities require no prep from you and allow you to get to know your students right from day 1. Click the links or read the descriptions below for a closer look at whatPrice $5.00Original Price $6.00Save $1.00
This back-to-school student self-evaluation asks students to share their feelings about each subject, giving you a chance to get to know your learners!
- Generic versions
- Editable PDF where you can add your own subjects
-Editable Powerpoint document where you can add your own subjects
- British Columbia-specific version (includes ADST)
-2 adapted versions for students who struggle with reading and writing
Please note that this product is included in my Back to School Bundle of six no-prep activities to build classroom community and help you start the school year strong!
Looking for other Back to School resources?
- Back to School: Math Assessment with all elementary concepts to grade 5
- Back to School Letter to My Teacher (Includes a SPED version)
- 5 Back to School Ice Breaker Games
Check out the PREVIEW for a closer look, and remember to leave feedback to earn