Get to know your new students with this engaging, informative, and FUN student survey. Perfect for the first day of school or the first week of school, this student survey will help you get a better understanding of who your new students are.
The survey asks about interests, hobbies, home life, goals, and more. Students will enjoy filling out this survey, and it is a great way to welcome students into your classroom. Once all of my students complete this survey, I keep them organized in a three-ring binder organized in alphabetical order by class period.
This freebie includes two surveys:
- The first survey includes a space for students to indicate pronouns, when to use them, and with whom to use them
- The second survey does not include a space inquiring about pronouns
Prep is quick and easy... Just print out enough copies of the survey for each student! I also like to print out a few extra so I have them handy when new students get transferred into my classroom.
Looking for back-to-school activities and beginning-of-the-year lessons that are perfect for the first week of school? Check out these resources:
- Back to School Activities for Secondary Students
- Back to School Stations
- Growth Mindset Activities for Secondary Students
- Teaching Email Etiquette
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Athena S. says, "The students were engaged and talked openly about their answers. There were many more that had books to put down than I thought. I was nice to see the students enjoying a beginning-of-year survey. Many times I see them filling them out with dread. It was great."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Abbey H. says, "This was a fun and different way to get to know my students. It is visually appealing and also gives you the information you need about the students!"
You may also like…
* Make sure you click the "follow" button next to my picture, so you don’t miss out on sales and new resources
* Please provide feedback on this resource. Doing so will help you earn TPT credits that you can apply toward future purchases! It’s like FREE TPT cash!
© The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
All rights reserved. License good for single-classroom use only.