What is the Back to School Survival packet?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my Back to School Survival packet! This packet was carefully created with preschool, TK, SPED, Young Fives, and kindergarten students in mind. This packet will offer the teacher a week’s worth of material to kick off back to school with fun + engaging material. The best part is the Back to School Survival packet will lower teacher stress so you can focus on what’s important the first week - - the kids! The packet covers six areas of the day: circle time, read aloud, school readiness camp, exploring centers, school supplies, and math (manipulatives).
* * * DETAILED PREVIEW VIDEO - - ACCESS IT HERE * * *
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
Here is a quick breakdown of what you get:
What is included in the Back to School Survival packet?
- Detailed lesson plans (5 days of lesson plans + editable)
- “I survived or thrived the first day of school” crowns
- “I survived or thrived the first week of school” crowns
- Meet the Teacher book (editable)
- Pip the Pup Adventures introduction book
- Read aloud components (Character poster, retell pieces, character cards, craft, and bulletin board posters)
- Circle Time expectations (Custom book, 3 Ways to sit at the carpet posters, circle time certified badges)
- Morning greetings posters + cards
- Friends’ names song poster
- Question of the day cards + editable student name cards
- Line expectations resources (Poster/song and line certified badges)
- Bathroom expectations resources (Custom book and bathroom certified badges)
- Lunchroom + Snack expectations resources (Custom books for lunch and snack & lunchroom & snack certified badges)
- Playground expectations resources (Poster, cards, & playground certified badges)
- Rest time certified badges
- Block Center resources (Custom book and block center certified badges)
- Art Center resources (Custom book and art center certified badges)
- Classroom Library resources (Custom book and library center certified badges)
- Dramatic Play resources (Custom book and dramatic play & kitchen certified badges)
- Discovery Center resources (discovery center certified badges)
- Exploring Crayons resources (Custom book, crayons certified badges, color sheets)
- Exploring Markers resources (Custom book, markers certified badges, line sheets)
- Exploring Scissors resources (Scissors song poster, Scissors certified badges, scissor sheets)
- Exploring Glue resources (Glue certified badges - stick, bottle, sponge)
- Exploring watercolors resources (Custom book, watercolors certified badges, watercolor sheets)
- Math manipulative sorting mats
- Math manipulatives & number sense game mats
I have KinderSurvival... Do I need this packet?
That is for sure your decision... however, I was careful not to duplicate material in this new Back to School Survival program! I originally designed this program for PREK. However, it was so K appropiate that I went with a generic packet name in place of Preschool Survival! You can for sure pair your KinderSurvival with this one! Your KinderSurvival program also contains the back to school night documents that are amazing and useful as well!
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook