It's time for a fun "get to know you" Back To School activity! Get the kids up and engaged. The task card questions are a mixture of fun and school-related, so it's a perfect way to alleviate fears and create engagement as the new school year begins. The 24 questions will provide valuable information about student learning styles and their personal experiences.
→ The activity can be done either with or without music.
→ Use as an oral activity or use the provided response form for students to record their responses - which gives you great feedback about your students!
Details of the Back To School activity
• Created in 11 x 8.5 size for easy printing.
• Can be printed in grayscale or color.
• The cards have borders so they are easy to cut.
• Laminate and use with all your classes!
• Suitable for any subject.
• Suggested for grades 3-8.
• Get to know your students by participating in the activity!
• Create an inviting, engaging atmosphere at the beginning of the school year!
• Can be used as a "get-to-know-you" activity with new students throughout the year.
⇒ Click the green star above to follow me and receive notice when new products are posted!
⇒ Please leave feedback when you make a purchase so I know how I am doing!
⇒ If you have any questions, please contact me through the Products Q and A page.
♦ Check out a few of my other products!
Meet The Teacher Packet - Forms, Scavenger Hunt, Table Tents
Make your Back To School event a success with these ready-to-print forms, plus 4 editable printables! Includes table tents, a Scavenger Hunt, and parent forms. Take the stress out of Meet The Teacher!
Reading Strategy and Skills Posters (Fiction)
Turn your students into "good readers" with these strategy posters. Each strategy is defined on one poster and then has tips for students on how to use the strategy explained on 2 accompanying mini-posters. Covers 8 important strategies.
50 Inspirational Quotes Poster Set (Bell Ringer/Discussion Starters) - Set 1
Create an engaging classroom atmosphere with these Growth Mindset posters. Use as bellringers or group discussions starters, or to create an Inspiration Wall. These messages are original, not popular quotations.