Perfect for the beginning of the year! Get to know your kids with this fun set of 52 getting-to-know-you task cards! They are designed for quick, short answers.
Use the cards:
• when you first meet your students in September
• when your students meet their reading buddies for the first time
• when a new student joins your class (simply partner him or her with
• for a “Morning Minute” to get kids thinking first thing in the day
• or use them in any one-on-one new meeting situation with class
The seven categories of questions can easily be sorted, not only by the distinct title, but also by a unique design in each left hand corner. Blank templates are included to create your own questions.
Teacher-friendly and ready to use. Just cut them apart.
Some of my other products you might be interested in:
Anti-Bullying Activities - Poetry, Book Patterns, Social Story, Pledge, PostersActivities to Celebrate the Awesomeness in Your Class - Literacy, Math, Centers
Easter Math and Literacy Activities (Includes Word Families and Rubric)
Spring Writing: Persuasive, Instructional, Descriptive, Recount & Poetry
Spring Writing Prompts with Self-Check Rubric
Word Family Activities: CVC Pattern, ELA Supplement, Individual, Partner, Groups
Getting To Know You Task Cards: teacher friendly, 52 fun quick answer questions
Kindness Matters: Art, Games, Poetry, Writing, Word Work, Posters
St. Patrick's Day Fun - No Prep!
Earth Day Activities: Grades K-2 (Low Teacher Prep, Printables)
End of the Year SUMMER FUN Writing Prompts (PreK-1)