Get to know your students and teach them how to play scoot at the same time! I use this during the first week of school to prepare my students for content-based task cards in the future. They love it!
1. Print of task cards (1 per class) and answer sheets (1 per student)
2. Cut up task cards and place on desks/around the room in order
3. Students will start at whatever task card is in front of them (not number 1)
4. Set a timer (i recommend 15-30 seconds) and instruct students to move to the next question when the timer ends. I also like to play the jeopardy theme :)
5. The game is complete when each student has gotten to each card