Back to School Theme Based Handwriting Lessons (Manuscript Edition)
Download the Preview to see all pages.
Click here to get the Back to School Theme Based Handwriting Lessons (Cursive Edition)
**** SAVE WITH THE ENDLESS GROWING BUNDLE ****
**** THEME BASED HANDWRITING LESSONS ****
I am so excited to be releasing the Theme-Based Handwriting Lessons Bundle. The handwriting activities included in these packets provide meaningful practice of penmanship skills while incorporating relevant content and topics. In this way, teachers are able to align handwriting with what they are teaching and foster motivation for children to learn handwriting skills. Handwriting no longer needs to be viewed as a separate task. This skill can now be viewed as a learning tool, not as an end in itself.
The act of writing is an act of learning. The best way to learn about a subject is to immerse your students in it. Help your children master handwriting while being exposed to worthwhile content such as:
- Vocabulary and seasonal words
- Factual information
- Writing activities such as labeling and completing sentences.
- Historical statements and quotes
- Number recognition and counting
Each packet focuses on:
- Letter formation
- Number formation
- Proper sentence structure
- Line use
The handwriting activities are differentiated to accommodate children that are just beginning to master letter formation to children that are learning to write complete sentences and paragraphs.
What's included in the Back to School Theme Based Handwriting Lessons:
- What's for Lunch?
- School Supplies
- My Backpack
- People at School
- How we Gt to School
- Label the School
- Label the Classroom
- Label the Playground
- Spin and Trace the Number
- My Number Book (Number Formation)
- Tracing Numbers 1-20
- Spin and Trace a Number 1-5
- Spin and Trace a Number 6-10
- Number Words 1-10
- Numbers Words 1-10 with Ten Frames
- Number Words 11- 20 with Ten Frames
- Let's Draw Shapes
- Roll and Trace a Shape
- Shapes (Shape Tracing and Writing the name of the shape)
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- Color Words
- I Can Write My Name
- Classroom Rules
- My Handwriting Book (Letters of the Alphabet)
Keep in Touch:
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my blog