Problems with bullies? Too much girl drama? Kids feeling embarrassed, afraid, angry?
You need this packet. It really works. Show the kids you care. Help them develop empathy and reach out with kindness.
This packet contains:
• Tips on how to teach a circle time lesson.
• 15 inspirational videos with suggested sentence starters for circle time discussion
• 15 motivational story books to be read to your class, followed up with a circle time discussion, using a suggested sentence starter.
• 15 inspirational quotes, with follow up sentence starters, to be used for circle time discussions.
• An additional list of books to teach character traits for beginning of the year, or anytime.
• A story grammar map that can be used to analyze any of the books included here.
• A formatted page for writing and drawing about the topic that the class has discussed.
Teaching students to have a socio emotional understanding of themselves and others is essential to their academic success and their sense of happiness and safety in the world. Studies have shown that these types of lessons improve a child's feeling of well being. The circle time activities allow students of every age to develop an awareness of themselves and help them deal with the stresses of everyday life.