Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Vocabulary Curriculum Bundle: 12 months of Jargon Journal vocabulary curriculum!Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary program tied to picture books. This BUNDLE is for the following vocabulary curriculum sets. See each set's listing to see what books are included.August Bundle (Back to School)Septem$49.95$99.55Save $49.60
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary curriculum tied to picture books. This BUNDLE is for 4 interactive vocabulary notebook units that coordinate with the following books (books are NOT included):
• Ruby the Copycat by Peggy Rathmaan
• Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes
• Miss Nelson is Missing! By Harry G. Allard Jr. and James Marshall
• The Gingerbread Man Loose in the School by Laura Murray
→Save OVER 30% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal YEAR Bundle.←
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary program tied to picture books. Students practice 4 vocabulary words each week and record their thinking in an interactive journal. These units compliment the mentioned picture books but do not provide the text.
Each unit includes:
• Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
• Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
• Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
• Poster for displaying the words year round
• Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
• a teacher guide for using the Jargon Journal program
• NEW! Vocabulary cards with photo support
• NEW: weekly interactive powerpoint review activity for smart boards or devices
★ Read more about this product and how to implement a "weekly words" vocabulary program.
★ Read more about vocabulary instruction here: Why is vocabulary instruction important?
Try out the program with our FREE Jargon Journal Scaredy Squirrel Unit
You may also be interested in Tools for Vocabulary Instruction Resource Pack • Our other Jargon Journal units
Connect with us! • Second Story Window • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest