This is an interactive book that helps kids learn about what they can do at school. It helps kids learn about action words and routines of the classroom.
- Print out pages of the book, if needed on a card stock for durability.
- Laminate all pages.
- Cut along the dotted lines. The last page serves as the base for the booklet.
- Bind the book and add velcro dots on designated places.
- Read students the book and have them put the pictures where it should be.
- I hope you enjoy this booklet. Please be sure to leave feedback!