Also included in
- Are you looking for cute and fun themed activities for special education in preschool? Are you ever frustrated that you can't find cute activities that are at your student's level and always having to modify things? This bundle of interactive books and simple matching activities is the solution to$110.00$168.00Save $58.00
This resource is geared toward young learners at the early childhood or early elementary level. It includes stories and activities to familiarize them with seeing masks, face shields, barriers and other PPE in a fun and hands on way! This is a perfect set of activities for early childhood special education teachers, preschool teachers, speech therapists and parents. This resources includes the following:
3 Interactive Visual Stories:
* One story titled "Classrooms Look Different" with pictures of a variety of PPE and social distancing strategies.
* One story titled "Where Should I Wear A Mask?" with pictures of places that people typically do and d o not wear masks. This is a yes/no interactive book and children will place the yes or no symbol on each page.
* One story titled, "How To Use A Mask" with picture of children wearing masks in "wrong" ways (on head, on chin, under nose) etc... This is a fun way to go over the "mask rules".
* Put the soap on the hands
*Cover the coughs with elbows
*Put the barriers on the desks
* Wipe the germs - go away germs!
* Match the face shields to the same color
12 Vocabulary Cards
* mask, face shield, sanitizer, soap, barrier, tissues, wipes, cough, gloves, stickers, thermometer and germs.
5 Coloring Pages
These are hands on activities that work best if laminated, so you can use Velcro to attach the pieces.
© Autism Little Learners