This fun and informative Beginning of School Workbook is designed specifically for primary grades (K-2), with 12 pages in black and white, and 12 pages in color. Each page contains quality exercises for your primary students, where they get to know one another, and offer up their own sentiments, hopes, and fears for the school year, all the while encouraging a wholesome and positive attitude toward learning and being at school. Altogether, this book will make an excellent take-home memoir that both students and families will treasure; be sure to show it off at Back to School Night as your special project!
1. Name & Title Page to create workbook
2. Class, age, and self-portrait page.
3. Question: What Do I Like Best about School?
4. Friends at school; picture page.
5. All about Recess.
6. Birthday page: note birthdays on your calendar!
7. Emotions, hopes, fears for the school year.
8. Transportation methods to and from school.
9. All About Me!
10. All about Time: Waking, sleeping, going to school.
11. School lunches: what's on the menu?
12. My Teacher! and what students are looking forward to this year.
This printable workbook, used whole or as individual work pages, will surely help make the transition to school an exciting time!