This is a no prep back to school booklet that is great for the first days of school. It is designed to help teachers assess basic student skills, learning styles and preferences. The booklet mixes writing, drawing, games and creative games to help students introduce themselves in the important first weeks of school!
Types of Activities and Educational Value:
•All About Me, What I Think About School
– 5 pages to learn about your students including self-reflections on how they learn best.
•All About My Family, 3,2,1, 2 pages
– A snapshot into students’ home life for background knowledge when planning lessons and activities with home involvement.
• Printing Practice, Write It, Favorite Book
- Formative assessment of the quality of students’ printing and their ability to plan and write a short piece of writing
– Simple logic and problem solving – can students solve the problem?
– Are students able to follow simple instructions to color the picture correctly?
Use the class list template provided to make quick anecdotal notes about each student as you mark/assess the workbook pages. Use this data to plan lessons and tailor instruction to each student's needs.
Also included: Version with Canadian/British/Aus spelling, and an answer key (for appropriate pages).
**All 'No Prep Books' are available in a deeply DISCOUNTED BUNDLE of all 6 packs (Back to School, Thanksgiving, December/Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, End of Year). Check out All 6 No Prep Books