Back to School made easy! Designed to help make those first few hectic weeks of school stress-free and fun, this bundle includes 4 NO PREP units and 2 colourful banners.
Included in the bundle are:
1. The All About Me unit is a NO PREP, ready to go, printable unit that is perfect for learning about your new students at the beginning of the year. The worksheets are designed to be positive, creative and fun exercises that will help ease students back into school after their summer break. (12 pages)
2. All About My Birthday is a fun and engaging way for student’s to express their thoughts, ideas and memories of that very important day. (9 pages)
3. Days, Months and Calendar Worksheets: Learn the days of the week, months of the year and reinforce calendar practice with these NO PREP worksheets. (45 pages)
4. Welcome Back to School is a fun back to school NO PREP unit that asks students to share their ideas and feelings about starting a new school year. I have used these pages individually or as a booklet. I have also included some of these pages in the students’ scrapbooks. (7 pages)
5. Two colourful banners that brighten an empty bulletin board:
a. I (heart) Learning
b. Welcome to a New School Year
For a full breakdown of each unit by page, view customer reviews or to purchase the items individually, please follow the links below:
Welcome Back to School
All About Me: My Birthday
All About Me
Welcome to a New School Year Banner
I Love Learning (New Colours) Banner
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2016
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.