Back to School Worksheets
This packet contains twelve worksheets to complete with your students in the first weeks of school.
Activities are simple and clearly set out. I have kept the pages as clutter free as possible, to help focus your students attention and give them the opportunity to decorate in their own style.
The pages included are:
1. Cover Page (students can color a page for the front of their wok booklet)
2. My New Class - students draw a picture of their new class. Alternatively, you could ask students to write their names!
3.My New Class - students draw themselves, their friend, their teacher and classroom.
4. My Friends - students draw a picture of 2 of their friends and write some describing words or a sentence about them
5. I Know - students write 4 things they already know and 4 things they would like to learn this year
6. My Classroom - students write the name of their favorite classroom job and 2 reasons they like it
7. My Teacher - students complete the sentences "Last year my teacher..." and "This year I would like my teacher to..."
8. My School - students write descriptive words to cover a picture of a schoolhouse
9. Class Jobs - students write the name of a class job on each busy bee
10. Our School Day - students draw a picture, or write, about something that comes in the beginning, middle and end of the school day.
11. Outside - students draw a picture of what their school looks like from the outside
12. My Break - students write a short recount of their school break (a blank and fill-in-the-blanks version, is included).
These worksheets could be used with a range of ability levels, although the first and second years of formal schooling would be the most appropriate age (Kinder and 1st Grade).
Thanks so much for stopping by!